Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Texas Weather..

Grrr... How I miss my California weather!! Texas blows my mind.. one minute is sun and hot hot heat!
But then when you go back outside to soak up some rays..

 
                                                  ya got this.. and a power outage. WHICH MEANS.. no showing for this woman.. So I thought I would called my youngest daughter. OHHHHHHHHHHH no, that can't even happen. My wonderful Droid decides that it no longer wants to work after been in use for ONE week. ( Sprint and I have became BEST friends over the past year..not) My youngest finds it hilarious how much i' at that store or talking to them..thanks Kate!

How's the weather in your town?? Do you wish also that you could change it whenever you wanted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed what you saw! Thank you for commenting, I love to read them :)