Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Day with Jeff and Flax Seed!

I love fabric, I drag my boyfriend all over town looking for fabric.lol and rice and flax seed.  He just looks at me in the store with such pain in his eyes... (he must love me to do this for me ).... I could be in Joann's for hours and that smell when you walk into the store is  a wow! You feel as if your home... for Jeff it is the smell of death! LOL he runs for me and gets fabric... then he can't take it anymore and sits in a chair by a sewing machine...and reads all about it! LOL .. I could tell you everything about that machine hahahahhaha but i find what i want at that one and drag him off to Sun Harvest! So he can play doctor with the gloves LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed what you saw! Thank you for commenting, I love to read them :)